Loanlink is a rapidly growing startup reinventing the home buying experience in Germany by transforming an outdated and painful process with technology and innovation. As the first truly digital solution of our kind in the German market, we've found rewarding traction with our users—and are backed by experienced investors around the world.
As one of LoanLink's early hires, you'll have ownership over both strategy and execution in your areas of interest and expertise to help us inject new life into the home buying experience in Germany. We're a low-ego team looking to add passionate folks to help grow the business, build the product, and deliver a superior experience to our loyal customers.
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Create amazing content across all customer communication channels.
- Work on various marketing related projects such as performance, content and social marketing and build awareness for our brand.
- Set up and and support on various marketing activities as SEO, SEA, affiliate, email, social media, content and offline.
- Support on building data-driven campaigns across all relevant channels and platforms with core focus of customer acquisition, lead generation and lead conversation.
- Craft communication flows and content for setting up a highly targeted and efficient CRM system.
- Work in cross-functional teams such as Product, Engineering, Design, Operations and Content to achieve best results addressing our customers.
What we look for
- Highly motivated nature to shape an industry an challenge traditional players.
- Well structured person with a hands-on mentality.
- Absolute willingness to understand our customer needs in detail and derive adequate action items.
- An interest in going beyond your role as a Marketing Intern to help grow the business.
- High technical understanding of problems and their solutions a great focus on solving problems and constantly improving our product.
- Passion about what you do, who you do it with, and who you do it for.
- Clear communication skills to convey complex ideas simply.
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Full team member with owning projects and serious responsibility from day one.
- Passionate and driven team with an inspiring attitude towards reshaping a whole industry.
- Unique opportunity to be part of an early-stage FinTech and learn how to execute successful company building.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- Relocation support if required.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin.