QA Engineer Intern
LoanLink is a rapidly growing startup reinventing the home buying experience in Germany by transforming an outdated and painful process with technology and innovation. As the first truly digital solution of our kind in the German market, we've found rewarding traction with our users—and are backed by experienced investors around the world.
As one of LoanLink's early hires, you'll have ownership over both strategy and execution in your areas of interest and expertise to help us inject new life into the home buying experience in Germany. We're a low-ego team looking to add passionate folks to help grow the business, build the product, and deliver a superior experience to our loyal customers.
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
What we look for
- Experience or interest in automated testing or blackbox testing.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing and documenting clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
What we offer
- Part time work for about 20 hours each week.
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Full team member with owning projects and serious responsibility from day one.
- Passionate and driven team with an inspiring attitude towards reshaping a whole industry.
- Unique opportunity to be part of an early-stage FinTech and learn how to execute successful company building.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin.