Business Intelligence Intern (m/w) Berlin
Loanlink is a rapidly growing startup reinventing the home buying experience in Germany by transforming an outdated and painful process with technology and innovation. As the first truly digital solution of our kind in the German market, we've found rewarding traction with our users—and are backed by experienced investors around the world.
As one of LoanLink's early hires, you'll have ownership over both strategy and execution in your areas of interest and expertise to help us inject new life into the home buying experience in Germany. We're a low-ego team looking to add passionate folks to help grow the business, build the product, and deliver a superior experience to our loyal customers.
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- You are responsible for the design and maintenance of our self-service KPI dashboards to ensure constant access to data throughout the company
- You work closely with the management team and support them in their strategic decisions with detailed analyse
- You answer ad-hoc data enquiries efficiently in order to support decision-making processes
- You help ensuring the accuracy of our data structure and are responsible for enriching our data model
- You actively support the expansion of our data-driven and KPI-oriented company culture
What we look for
- You are a graduate of Business Administration, Finance, Data Engineering, Business Information Technology, or a similar field with a strong emphasis on data. Alternatively, you already have one year of work experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience with data visualisations tools such as QlikSense, Chartio, Tableau or Looker is a strong plus.
- You have a strong Microsoft Excel proficiency
- You are proficient in MySQL or PostGreSQL. Python is a plus
- You are fluent in English. German is not required for the role
- You are proactive and have a strong analytical mind
- You work with an excellent attention to detail and you possess the ability to work independently
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Full team member with owning projects and serious responsibility from day one.
- Passionate and driven team with an inspiring attitude towards reshaping a whole industry.
- Unique opportunity to be part of an early-stage FinTech and learn how to execute successful company building.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- Relocation support if required.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin.