Loanlink is a rapidly growing startup reinventing the home buying experience in Germany by transforming an outdated and painful process with technology and innovation. As the first truly digital solution of our kind in the German market, we've found rewarding traction with our users—and are backed by experienced investors around the world.
As one of LoanLink's early hires, you'll have ownership over both strategy and execution in your areas of interest and expertise to help us inject new life into the home buying experience in Germany. We're a low-ego team looking to add passionate folks to help grow the business, build the product, and deliver a superior experience to our loyal customers.
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Advise our customers independently and individually on the topic of mortgage lending - mainly with using our internal tools and over the phone.
- Be the single point of contact and guide our customers through the entire home buying journey, from identifying individual financing needs, interacting with banking partners to ultimately closing a transaction.
- Deal with incoming correspondence from customers, lenders and partners throughout the mortgage process.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and use our innovative and efficient product and tools to take the pain out of mortgages for customers.
What we look for
- Native Germany. Advanced English skills are highly beneficial
- A high quality standard and an intense focus on our customers.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex topics in an easy-to-understand way.
- Absolute willingness to understand our customer needs in detail and derive adequate action items throughout the whole customer journey.
- Passion about what you do, who you do it with, and who you do it for.
- An interest in going beyond your role as a Mortgage Expert to help grow the business.
- High motivation to learn and adopt best practices.
- Desire to work in a work environment with a steep learning curve.
- Structured person with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A successfully completed economics or finance degree is a plus.
To become a Mortgage Expert at LoanLink, minimal experience is fine as long as you have a passion to learn and adapt quickly and advise customers in the most professional manner possible and have an energy to deliver results. LoanLink provides you with full training and covers all expenses to become a certified mortgage broker in Germany.
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Career development, coaching & training.
- Up to 100% bonus on top of base salary - bonus is measured by performance and customer feedback.
- Competitive reward package including with salary and ESOP company shares - The hardware and software you prefer to get your job done.
- Stipends for personal learning and development.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin.