Venture Development Intern
Loanlink is a rapidly growing startup reinventing the home buying experience in Germany by transforming an outdated and painful process with technology and innovation. As the first truly digital solution of our kind in the German market, we've found rewarding traction with our users—and are backed by experienced investors around the world.
As one of LoanLink's early hires, you'll have ownership over both strategy and execution in your areas of interest and expertise to help us inject new life into the home buying experience in Germany. We're a low-ego team looking to add passionate folks to help grow the business, build the product, and deliver a superior experience to our loyal customers.
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Work alongside the founders and the whole team to build a fast growing, successful Venture from the very ground.
- Define and execute action items derived from the company's overall strategy and alongside highly-skilled team members.
- Take ownership of various, cross-functional projects to explore opportunities and add tangible value to the company's success.
- Establish structures and processes allowing the company to scale efficiently throughout all departments including Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR, Finance and Tech.
What we look for
- Highly motivated nature to shape an industry and challenge traditional players
- Well structured person with a hands-on mentality
- Strong in analytical thinking, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data
- High technical understanding of problems and their solutions a great focus on solving problems and constantly improving our product
- Fluent in English (working language) and well trained on basic software as Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel).
- Passion about what you do, who you do it with, and who you do it for.
- Absolute willingness to go beyond your role as a Intern to help grow the business.
- Clear communication skills to convey complex ideas simply.
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Full team member with owning projects and serious responsibility from day one.
- Passionate and driven team with an inspiring attitude towards reshaping a whole industry.
- Unique opportunity to be part of an early-stage FinTech and learn how to execute successful company building.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- Relocation support if required.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin.