Head of Growth
Loanlink is a rapidly growing startup reinventing the home buying experience in Germany by transforming an outdated and painful process with technology and innovation. As the first truly digital solution of our kind in the German market, we've found rewarding traction with our users—and are backed by experienced investors around the world.
As one of LoanLink's early hires, you'll have ownership over both strategy and execution in your areas of interest and expertise to help us to totally redesign the home buying experience in Germany. We're a low-ego team looking to add passionate folks to help grow the business, build the product, and deliver a superior experience to our loyal customers.
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Take full responsibility for Growth, Brand Strategy and Performance Marketing.
- Build data-driven campaigns across all relevant channels and platforms with core focus of customer acquisition, lead generation and lead conversation.
- Manage data, utilize Google Analytics, build and measure via Landing Pages and tests.
- Be a great leader for your team - Develop, manage and inspire them and make sure that they are learning and growing in their job.
What we look for
- At least 3+ years of leadership in Performance Marketing within a data-driven, high-growth environment and therefore excellent understanding of performance marketing (e.g. SEA, social media, email) and content marketing.
- Extraordinary motivation and an above average energy level
- Enjoy working with numbers, think analytically, and have a strong knowledge of ROI-driven marketing.
- Absolutely performance-oriented, data-driven, and highly organized.
- Familiar with consumer-facing (financial) products
- Fluent English and German.
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Competitive reward package including salary and ESOP company shares - The hardware and software you prefer to get your job done.
- Stipends for personal learning and development.
- A work-life balance that makes sense for you.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin.