Loanlink is a rapidly growing startup reinventing the home buying experience in Germany by transforming an outdated and painful process with technology and innovation. As the first truly digital solution of our kind in the German market, we've found rewarding traction with our users—and are backed by experienced investors around the world.
As one of LoanLink's early hires, you'll have ownership over both strategy and execution in your areas of interest and expertise to help us inject new life into the home buying experience in Germany. We're a low-ego team looking to add passionate folks to help grow the business, build the product, and deliver a superior experience to our loyal customers.
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Build and ship people-centric features.
- Define, implement and share software best practices (We love testing!).
- Help us interview and hire to grow the engineering team around you.
- Use your experience to inform foundational parts of our platform.
- Help us choose the right tooling and technologies to grow the product.
- The rest is up to you! We value your experience in other domains, and encourage you to color outside the lines of your role.
What we look for
- Proven experience of building user-centric products.
- Passion about what you do, who you do it with, and who you do it for.
- A big imagination to approach problems in ways we haven’t thought of yet.
- An interest in going beyond your role as a developer to help grow the business.
- Clear communication skills to convey complex ideas simply.
- A holistic view of business needs, data, and imagination to guide tech decisions.
- The ability to share and receive direct feedback with empathy and EQ.
- Commitment to growing a healthy engineering culture and yourself as a leader.
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Competitive reward package including salary and ESOP company shares - The hardware and software you prefer to get your job done.
- Stipends for personal learning and development.
- A work-life balance that makes sense for you.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin.